Re: Camshaft Survey

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camshaft Survey
From: "Matt M." <afterburn27@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 11:57:29 -0800 (PST)
I have a performance street cam from APT in
California. I am very pleased with this cam, it idles
nicely at 900 RPM, and power comes on strong around
2700 RPM. Other engine mods - bored cylinders .020,
milled head for higher compression, headers, free flow
exhaust, removed emmissions. I only have around 1300
miles on the engine, and I have been very pleased with
it thus far. I am planning on buying some SU HS6 carbs
since I can't adjust the Strombergs. Hopefully the
engine will "wake up" some more after the new carbs
are installed.

I would also like to note that the people at APT are
very friendly and VERY knowledgeable. Two thumbs up!
:)

                                 -Matt  '74 TR6

http://taxes.yahoo.com/