RE: Alloy hemi x-flow head [was Next Project]

To: jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com, hottr6@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Alloy hemi x-flow head [was Next Project]
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 04:00:23 +0000
Has anyone out there ever tried what I believe was called "Extrude Hone" on
a TR6 head or any other? Its been some time since I read about it but at the
time it made great sense and the results looked great too. They forced some
sort of liquid alloy through the ports of a head at extreme pressure and the
result was a very good looking porting.