Re: Alloy hemi x-flow head [was Next Project]

To: SHANE Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Alloy hemi x-flow head [was Next Project]
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:18:11 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, SHANE Ingate wrote:

[stuff deleted]

> Amazing what you can
> do to an old donk with just a bit of head work.

The head is where all the power is made. If you don't touch the head,
you're not making the most power that you might be able to make.

A 16 valve TR6 overhead cam / crossflow motor would be sort of kool. 200
HP would be easy.

But I doubt we'd see it in out lifetime (except in really limited
quantities - MAYBE).

On the other hand, the BMW baby 6 just about fills this definition.

:-)

> Shane

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |