RE: Next Project

To: "'Jim Swarthout'" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Next Project
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:53:54 -0500
Go with production of the valve covers.  I met someone in Baltimore that has an
award winning TR2 with a TR3 factory option finned valve cover with "Triumph"
painted across it in red.  Looks great.  He just got a TR250 a short time ago,
so maybe he can share the design with you.  If not, the pictures on the web
site look great.  I like the idea of have TR250 or at least Triumph somewhere
on the cover.
Andy
CD6521L