RE: Next Project

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Next Project
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:18:45 -0500
To the list:

It must be the Engineer in me!

I would have to say that if Mr. Gunst can provide proper bearings then
the wait is probably worth it, and he deserves the business.

He probably had no idea that there would be a sudden surge of interest.
Give him a chance to re-group and get his production in order.

I designed and made a triple Stromberg carb set-up in "83", even though
I have my original drawings, and prototype, I won't reproduce this
design. Others are already doing it and I don't think it would be fair
to enter into this now after so many years. I entered the roller rocker
bit because others had commented that they really didn't make a
difference! I figured my design was different enough to give the
competition a run!

I feel the same way about the release bearings. Mr. Gunst has
undoubtedly spent a fair amount of time putting things together.

If by chance he decides to forfeit I will be glad to make TO bearings,
until then...

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout