Powder Coat colors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder Coat colors
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:30:42 -0500
Hi List,

I'm currently in a motor rebuild project so while the moor is out, the engine
bay is being painted.  I'm also very interested in powder coating all the other
engine bay items like:

wiper motor
thermostat housing
hood (bonnet) catch and lock mechanism (at the firewall and underside of hood)
brake booster (if it can be heated to 400 deg.)

I know this subject has been broached before and I do have the info for proper
paint colors.  Has anyone gone the powder coating route for these parts and can
you suggest a close powder coat color and source?

As always, thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Seth Glassman
'76 TR6 CF57223UO