Lubricants

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lubricants
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:33:14 -0800
Hi all,

Admitting I'm lazy and really don't know how to search the archives I have
a couple of questions

1.  Is the "red line" oil that Moss sells the best for the transmission?
2.  Given the special qualities for the transmission is there a similar
    recommendation for the differential/"A" type overdrive?
3.  Any good ideas on pushing new rubber trailing arm bushes in?  I'm
thinking
    a bit of soap might lubricate them enough.
4.  How do I search the archives, short of opening each of my historical
    copies and looking at them?

Thanks

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature
which had a name of smime.p7s]