Re: Where to start

To: Terry Geiger <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Where to start
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:44:07 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Terry Geiger wrote:

> I'd highly recommend you purchase Roger Williams new book on restoring the
> TR5/250 and TR6.  He goes into great detail with many photos concerning many
> aspects of restoration, including body and frame rust repair.

Good point. There's also the Practical Classics TR6 rebuild. While not as
detailed as Williams, there are lots of great pictures showing the
processes needed to do the restore.

> I believe all the big 3 carry this book.  I purchased mine from TRF.

I got a copy at Borders, you can probably find it on Amazon and Barnes and
Noble too.

> Terry Geiger
> Florence, Alabama USA
> 1974 TR6 Mimosa Yellow

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |