RE: Speedo fixed...finally

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speedo fixed...finally
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:13:05 -0700

Hi Alan,

My speedo is in MPH and has SN 6411/10 1000 on its face. I think the turns
per mile is the 1000. I have a late 76 and I think the speedo pinion gear in
the gearbox is different on these later cars - thus the different speedo
calibration. Oh, and FWIW, my car has all stock parts (J-type OD, 3.7 diff,
Michelin Redlines) except I removed the EGR mileage counter thing. It shows
the correct speed.

HTH.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO