Re: LHD to RHD Conversion - Info Available?

To: mattf@captech.co.za, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LHD to RHD Conversion - Info Available?
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:44:02 -0500
Matthew,

In Roger William's How to Restore Triumph TR5/250 & TR6 book, Chapter 18 is
titled "Lefthand Drive to Righthand Drive Conversion."  The book is available
from a number of resources.  I received mine as a gift from buy.com, and it is
listed on amazon.com and many more places on the web I am sure.  Since last
August I have plowed through the archives of this list and have found no
reference to such a conversion in the archives.  In my browsing the web of
various TR6 websites, I have yet to come across a detailed account of such a
transformation.  Surely someone has done it and someone has probably put it on
the web, but I have seen it yet.  Maybe someone else has seen something.  Hope
this helps.

Aaron Cropley
CC63681L (L for Left hand drive and not making the conversion)