RE: Window glass

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Window glass
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:49:39 -0500
Vance,
My guess, and it's only a guess, is that your guides need to be shimmed
in toward the center of the door. Adjust to keep the glass in the
guides, but not binding. The guides may also not be parallel to one
another and the glass is binding on the way down and jumping out of the
guides.
Once again, just a guess since I'm certainly no auto glass man.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U