Window glass

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window glass
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:48:49 -0800
        Listers:

        I have my doors apart at the moment. I needed to
replace the drivers window because the glass was deeply
scratched, and I am having a meltdown trying to get the new
glass in properly.
        I finally figured out that the regulator could be
installed two different ways, but only one actually works.
I finally figured out how to get the new glass to seat
in the packing and it's frame.
        But I *CANNOT* figure out why the window falls out
of the guides when I lower it. I crank the handle,
the window lowers properly until it is half-way down, then
it seems to tip forward and the front edge falls out of
it's guide with a clunk.
        Any tips out there?

        Heeeelllp!

        Vance