RE: Barrett Jackson and Car Prices

To: "'Jim Hurley'" <hurls@world.std.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Barrett Jackson and Car Prices
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:07:23 -0500
Well Jim, I believe they ARE investments, but like most of mine, POOR
investments!

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

One of Murphy's more obscure laws guarantees that anyone who restores a
car
in a professional and correct manner is going to lose money. Sorry if
I'm
bursting anyones bubble, but your TR6 project (or any other LBC) is NOT
an
investment.

Ciao,

Jim Hurley                      "Life is too short for a backfire!"
'75 TR6
'83 F350 4 Door