RE: Tube shock conversion

To: "'Andrew Packard'" <apackard@triad.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Tube shock conversion
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 18:17:20 -0800
I don't know about the VB solution, but I installed the British Parts
Northwest version.  It is a half hour swap - remove the road wheel and old
lever shocks and bolt the new brackets in the old frame holes, then connect
the new tubes.  Its so quick and easy I doubt you will not realize any
economy of time and effort by doing it during a frame swap.

PS: I had the MOSS kit, it was poorly designed, I returned it and bought the
BPNW kit which was simple and lighter.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112