Re: I'm looking for rear swaybar construction plans

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm looking for rear swaybar construction plans
From: Jim Hurley <hurls@world.std.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 23:15:02 -0500
On Fri, 03 Jan, Berzins Family wrote:

> Has anyone out there made a rear swaybar for their Tr6? If so,
I'd be interested in the specifics.
Since my body is off and I'm rebuilding all of the suspension I'd like
to make a rear swaybar.

I notice that there are plans in the Kastner Competition Preparation Guide.
It looks like this setup could be mounted above the trailing  arm, thereby
NOT reducing road clearance like the Addco bar does. Has anyone used this
setup? Can they confirm the "above the  trailing arm " mounting?

Revington TR in England offers an above the trailing arm  bar, but it is
pricey. I believe that Shane Ingate is  using  this bar, but maybe not yet.
Anyone else using it?

Ciao,

Jim Hurley (hurls@world.std.com)