RE: wiring harness question

To: "6pack@Autox. Team. Net" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: wiring harness question
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:03:16 -0500
I am not sure about when the idea of a seat belt interlock after 1974 was
tossed by triumph,
but it sounds like your harness is equipped with the system. the transition
from the two wires
are through the timer module located in the passenger footwell.

The connection of  Pins 11(White/Red) and 12(White/orange) of the Module are
the only concern to keep the starter function. how it is accomplished is
entirely up to the owner either cutting your harness and splicing the two
together and stow the plug, building a pin jumper and stowing the plug, or
bridging solder across the two pins in the module itself  and then plugging
the plug back into the module.

Brooks
76 Spit
74 & 76 Six