RE: over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts,

To: "'Simms, Bruce CIC'" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>,
Subject: RE: over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts,
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:49:10 -0500
Bruce, my small understanding of the addition of an aftermarket rear bar
while leaving the front stock, is that the rear bar will be much stiffer
and could change the car from moderate understeer to moderate oversteer.
That's probably what the vendors are talking about.

As to your upcoming additions, I can only say that the replacement of
the bushing coupled with better springs and shocks will not only make
your car handle better, but as importantly to me, it will also make it
ride better.

Some people will say that the addition of stiffer shocks and/or springs
will make the ride deteriorate.  My experience has been that it has
improved the ride.

My .02

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2