RE: Clear Powder Coat and intake Manifold

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clear Powder Coat and intake Manifold
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:06:23 -0500
Richard,

Shane is absolutely right! I saw your post and was going to comment the
same, but I had thought that there may be some sort of miracle GOO that
would have proved me wrong, so I kept quiet on this one.

Powder coating must be understood technically before it can be
considered viable for any application.

I am very familiar with powder coating and would be willing to open this
discussion...if anyone was interested!

Jim Swarthout