Re: Repoduction chassis?

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com, rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com,
Subject: Re: Repoduction chassis?
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:44:09 EST
Don't know on the financial situation but I know Darryl Uprichard personally
and have done thousands of $'s worth of business with him.  I have never had
a problem.  Always sells a top shelf product and has a very nice shop.
Suggest you just call them directly.  There are several other companies in
the UK that sell chassis for the 6.  Check out Triumph World magazine or The
Triumph Register (UK).  Personally though I like dealing with Darryl as he
has been in business and raced our cars personally for many many years.  I
like dealing with someone that does that because they know what works and
what doesn't.  As I said, Darryl will not sell something he knows is
inferior.

Best regards,

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars