Re: Reality Check

To: jfarris@tsum.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reality Check
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:09:11 -0500
Jim,

It's always possible to find what you're describing.  Just be prepared to
wait.  If it were me, I'd make sure the frame was solid & the floors/sills
are solid.  All the fenders can be purchase from TRF for under a grand on
sale.  They're easy to replace.  To me, the beginning restorer, welding work
is NOT cheap to pay for & takes some practice/experience to do it yourself.
I can handle the mechanics...I think??

Hey, if you find a car, check out the 6-Pack serrogate buyer network.
People willing to look at & give an honest opinion on a car.  That way you
save travel cost.  I should have prior to buying my TR250.  I'd probably
have a different car, but tearing my car apart has been a good lesson.  And
hey, I safely drove from Wisconsin to Cincinnati, OH in a car that was
pieced out of 2:)

My 2 cents,

Todd Bermudez
CD3705L(under construction)