RE: Reality Check

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reality Check
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:30:07 -0500
You could find good TR6 frames for around $950.  If the $1200 car didn't have
bad sheet metal rust, that might not be a bad way to go, especially if your
planning to get down to the frame anyway.  I found a great, ready to paint
frame for $600 for my TR250 and am planning the swap-over of components this
winter.
Andy
CD6521L