RE: Driving comfort

To: "'Richard Seaton'" <rsh17@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Driving comfort
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:48:52 -0500
Thats funny about the heater, as I remember taking a long look at that
exact piece when I saw the engine on a Bugeye.  My Six, is my first true
convertible, but I did own a CONVERTED in college.  Our converted was
a 1968 Oldsmobile 98 Luxury Sedan and nicknamed the Cuda.  You may ask
how I knew it was a Luxury Sedan and the answer is that it told me so
right on the dash.  It was a converted vs. a convertible due to the fact
that it lost its roof to an acetylene blow-torch.  Now as to why it was
the Cuda since it was not a MOPAR car escapes reason.  That was one
heavy sucker to life off  seemed to weigh as much as a TR6.  Had it out
in the snow once, I remember trying to make it up a hill by one of the
girls dorms.  It was frightful sliding backwards down the hill with
cars parked on both sides.

It was also stealthy to evade the campus police.  It was polka dotted on
one side, but was painted camouflage on the other in case we needed to
drive backwards in an attempt to evade the local constabularies. Oh, and
it did have a 455 in it; for some reason the mileage I dont recall the
mileage.  But I do remember that it cost be exactly $62.50.  I was a <
owner, and we actually sold it for $300 dollars to someone who wanted
the engine.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2