RE: Non LBC auto transport?

To: "'RangerCRS'" <rangercs@bellsouth.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Non LBC auto transport?
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:33:26 -0600
I used a broker called Southerland

http://www.southerlandtranscar.com/

last winter to have my TR6 shipped from Indiana to Virginia. Entire
transaction was done on the Web. They were prompt and significantly cheaper
than the others.

BTW, I think most of these places contract with independent truckers, so
your actual shipping experience is probably more likely to depend on the
trucker than on the broker.

also, make sure to ask if the car is going to be shipped in an open or
closed trailer if that makes a difference to you. Mine, much to my surprise,
came in a closed trailer.

--Graham