TR-6 Performance

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: TR-6 Performance
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 07:14:04 -0500
Hi Jim S.,

I believe this list is for a free exchange of opinions and ideas about
our cars without fear of being criticized.  Since I've been subscribing
to it for over a year, I've never read anyone calling someone else an
"idiot".  I don't know if I'm speaking for others but as far as I'm
concerned we don't need that borish attitude in the club.  By the way . .
.  I'm the guy that called my tranny  "archaic by design".  I'll go a
step further  . . . it's a piece of junk.  But I would never call you
names.  I hope next time you can be more gracious . . . you comments only
reflect back on you.

Al Graffam   74 TR6  CT.    (almost finished installing my van den Akker
conversion Celica tranny . . . it will be like stirring paint as Dick T.
would say)

Visit www.juno.com