RE: Hub failure and lowering the front

To: "'Chuck Arnold'" <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>,
Subject: RE: Hub failure and lowering the front
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:07:21 -0400
Chuck,

I run the corvair axles with rear disc brakes. Contact David Wingett at
elkhorn@core.net He may be able to supply you with the corvair axle/hub
assembly. Also ask him to turn the axle flanges down to stock diameter
so you can fit the stock drums on them. They will have the same bolt
pattern as stock wheels so don't throw away the Panasports yet. That is
part of the process that David does to make them fit on our cars. I can
do this for you too but my workload is such that I won't be able to get
to them for another 8 months. I am spending all of my time on the rear
disc brake system.

Mike Munson