Re: Feedback

To: jgarruba@ematic.com
Subject: Re: Feedback
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:36:39 -0400
My thoughts?  I think as long as the criticism is fair it's OK.  The
vendors know the power of the internet and email lists such as this so
the pro and con opinion does help to keep all on their toes.  Just need
to keep it fair..........we shouldn't judge any person on their worst day
and everyone deserves the chance to rectify a bad experience.  If they
fail to give a good second effort...then it's open season.

Jay