Re: brake booster rebuild

To: eric_myracle@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: brake booster rebuild
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:02:05 -0400
Hi Eric,

You might try bloking off the vacuum for the booster and see if the fluid
consumption lessens.  I'm not sure how the brakes will perform but they
will most probably be less efficient in terms of pedal pressure needed to
stop the car.

Good luck,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver, 1971 TR6 project
1989 Mustang GT someday morphing into a Factory Five '65 Roadster