Re: Rebuilt starter and solonoid recommendations

To: <skip@pobox.com>, "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt starter and solonoid recommendations
From: "Jerry Shaw" <jcs104@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:14:26 -0400
Hi Jim
I found this website and ordered a rebuilt for less than my local shop would do
it. Guaranteed for 3 years.
http://autoexpress.safeshopper.com/1521/cat1521.htm?602. It'll be here Friday,
and includes the solenoid, all for $90 delivered,
including a $15 core charge if I want to bother. Will let you know how it works
out.
Jerry Shaw