Very pricy 6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Very pricy 6
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:37:24 -0400
Listers - Last week I was at the airport killing time looking at an auto
magazine (name escapes me) that specializes in classic cars.  Included in
a list of classics for sale was a 74 (I think) Magenta TR6, 15k original
miles, etc. Last line in the ad was - "a steal at $29,500" !!!  Would
anyone in our circle know who placed the ad and is he getting any bites?

Al Graffam 74TR6 French Blue - waiting for it to come out of the paint
shop

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!