RE: Question about tires

To: George Loriot <George_Loriot@brown.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Question about tires
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:00:52 -0800
George,
I just put four 205/70 15 Michelin X Radial Plus tires on my car.  The tires
were about $100 per corner installed -- at Costco. I had Michelin Redlines
as well, not very worn but the rubber was old. The ride and handling is much
improved.  Appearance wise I think the new tire profile looks better than
redlines, not nearly as square, but sure do miss that red stripe.

If you have it done, make sure they tourque correctly - they initially
wanted to do 95lbs, while 60 - 80 is correct.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112

415 585 5998 H