RE: Auto Insurance

To: "6 PACK" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Auto Insurance
From: "The Orthen's" <orthen@stargate.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:51:49 -0500
I have my 72 TR6 listed with a regular insurance carrier (ANPAC) that
covers two other vehicles, homeowners, and liability umbrella policies.
The annual premium for the TR6 is $174. and thats for unlimited mileage,
limited tort, medical, collision, comp, liability, etc.  I have it insured
for an agreed upon replacement cost (currently $15,000).  All I needed was a
written appraisal by my mechanic and an ANPAC inspection of the car.  I live
in Pennsylvania and dont subscribe to the Classic or Antique plates
because I dislike the use restrictions.  I am very pleased with ANPAC and
highly recommend them (although I havent had a claim with them).

Rick
CC80171U(O)