RE: questions on dash reassembly

To: "Tom Lofgren" <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: questions on dash reassembly
From: "Chris N. Shively" <b_cshively@cox-internet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:38:01 -0600
Tom,

I went out and look at my cowl vent.  I could only see two bends.  The right
angle at the end and the next is a small downward bend [about 20 degrees].
Looking at the Moss catalog. it appears that there may be a third.  Mine
points toward the driver.  It is not excessively hard, but it does take some
effort to get it started.

Chris Shively
69 TR6
CC28237L