Re: Exhaust

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:59:37 -0600
An old trick we used to use on  motorcycle exhausts was to use stick incense
or a punk used for lighting fireworks. Light the punk or incense and then
slowly move it along the exhaust. When the ember on the end glows brighter
it is usually due to an exhaust leak at that point. I always marked mine
with chalk as I went.

Jack