Re: EGR valve removal on 74 TR6

To: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: EGR valve removal on 74 TR6
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:21:23 -0500
Just get a BA wrench and turn it counter-clockwise. It will come out.
Oh, BA wrench is slang for a Big Wrench.How big is it? As I recall it's
about 11/8 " . Are you still subject to emissions checks? If you are, I can
furnish a new gulp valve,  EGR valvr , etc, for the cost of shipping same.

My car is no longer subject to such piacyune regs.

Yours in Triumph,

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6