Soft Top Frame

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soft Top Frame
From: Philip Eilenberg <Philip_Eilenberg@cardlink.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:51:50 +1300
Please help!!

When I bought the car the soft top did not have the window seal, Velcro and
rubber channel pieces that are bolted to the frame for the
top of the window to seal against. I purchased them from Moss and have
installed only the short front pieces so far. The problem is that  there is
a horizontal gap between the top of the window and the seal. The top of the
window sits on the frame as the channel is 1/2 inch inside this.  Does
anyone have any digital photos they can send me on a correct installation?
Also is the bottom of the rear longer part of the frame meant to be curved
(as mine are) or should be flat like the front frame piece.

Thanks,

Philip
1973 TR6 PI