Re: Interior light & glove box spec plate

To: rrt@connectexpress.com
Subject: Re: Interior light & glove box spec plate
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:16:49 -0500
Rex and Walt,
I just want to be sure that we are talking about the same thing.
Rex is correct, that the "base of the light is indeed black (plastic),
with a "chrome" and translucent cover/lens. But in the case of my New Tan
interior (72), the "plinth" (the bracket that straddles the tunnel-and
has the light mounted on it), is metal covered in a fabric that matches
the interior color.

The earlier cars may be slightly different ie, black.

Walt, you did not mention the color of your interior, that may make a
difference in the treatment of the "plinth".

Sorry for any confusion.

HTH

Mark Riddle
'72 TR6 Damson with New Tan interior