Re: Late Model Rear Bumper

To: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Late Model Rear Bumper
From: info@theyeagergroup.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:15:17 -0600
Jim,

It maybe that there is a difference between the 75 and the 76.  If there is a
difference it
would be nice to know.

Over 21years ago I simply removed the over riders, buffed the finish out, and
went back
with bright finish carriage bolts to cover any holes.  The three-piece bumper
blended
well and bumper over riders simply fit over the assembly making no difference
in the fit
of the individual pieces in relation to each other or the car body.  There was
a larger gap
between the front bumper and the car body than at the rear.  I therefore gave
the gap at
the rear no second thoughts.  I think the car looks fine.

http://www.theyeagergroup.com/triumph_tr6.htm

Your thoughts?

God bless,

Dr. Evan Todd Yeager