RE: Late Model Rear Bumper

To: 6 Pack TR6 List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Late Model Rear Bumper
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 09:03:52 -0700

I made up some spacers from 1/4" aluminum stock. I shaped mine to match the
pressings on the rear valance sheet metal. All it took was a hack saw and a
file to shape correctly. Well worth it if you want the clean look (and save
about 20 lbs - those brackets are heavy!). I think I also put a layer of
rubber (cut from an old truck tire inner tube) between the spacer and the
body.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO