RE: Intake manifolds

To: william mcintire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Intake manifolds
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 08:51:28 -0800
I'm contemplating the same thing.  I however have decided on SU HS6, which I
believe is a direct bolt on.

Now I just have to figure out the linkage, which will be different.  Moss
sells kits for both (including carbs & linkage) if your rich.

PS:  About the minivan discussion.  Was it humor about being slower than a
minivan?  I have not dragged any minivans lately, but I have no doubt my car
could take one and even some sports coupes.  Which leads me to think my
drivetrain is not entirely stock, -- I assume it was rebuilt (engine is too
tight for so many miles) but have no history of the vehicle.  Above 60 the
sports coups and vans will probably run away (4sp no OD)  Guess I'm going to
have to get out my stopwatch.  What should a stock TR6 turn 0-60?

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112

415 585 5998 H