Re: VB rear shock conversion

To: "Mitchel Seff" <ms6453@optonline.net>, "6pack"
Subject: Re: VB rear shock conversion
From: "Paul Johnson" <pjonmanana@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:52:28 -0600
I put the Vic conversion kit on about six months ago.  At the time I had the
Minilite replicas, but have since gone back to the stock wheels.  Tires are
BFG 205/70/15 Touring.

No clearance problems.  No flexing problems.  No mounting problems.
The brackets were finished to a very high level, with beautiful welds and an
extremely nice black finish.
The fit was absolutely perfect.  In fact, from pushing the floor jack
underneath, to washing hands in the kitchen sink (single, you know), was 45
minutes.

It transformed the car's feel.

I settled on the Vic kit after reading various posts on this list (thanks
everyone) and deciding that it sounded the best.  Cannot speak for
competitor's product, but this one is fabulous.

Good luck,
Paul
'72