Re: Oil Pressure Switch

To: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Switch
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:47:07 -0500
Hi Dan,

On my '76  there are three holes in a row below the distributor.  The
pressure relief is in the bottom hole.  The middle hole is plugged.  The
pressure switch is in the top hole.  The pressure switch looks to be
threaded 1/8 inch pipe thread.  The middle hole is much too large for the
switch.

The hose to the oil pressure gauge goes in the hole above and to the rear of
the filter.

Nelson Riedel
Granville Ohio
'68TR250, '70TR6, '76TR6