Oil Pressure Switch

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Pressure Switch
From: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:48:50 -0500
Hi Once Again,

O.K., Strange question. Where does the oil preasure switch go! The Bentley
manual shows it going right above the oil pressure relief valve. The Victoria
British and TRF catalogues show it just under the distributor housing. When my
engine came back from its rebuild, the hole below the distributr housing was
filled with a plug. The hole directly above the oil pressure relief valve was
filled with a plug also. The only hole left open that fits the switch is the
one above and to the right of the oil filter canister mount. Do I need to move
the plug over the relief valve to the open hole and put the switch there or
can I put the switch in the open hole. By the way, I have the single prong
switch. Thanks for the help in advance.

Dan H. Detweiler
'70 TR6 CC51639