Re: Convertible top frame

To: juloth@tir.com
Subject: Re: Convertible top frame
From: tr6nut@telocity.com
Date: 22 Jan 2002 08:44:24 -0800
John,

Its supposed to be tight.  Over time, the header rail  gets looser and looser.
I suppose if you are resourceful/clever, you could replace the rivets.  I,
being somewhat less resourceful/clever, removed the rivets and used small
(1/4") bolts/half-height locknuts to secure it.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6