Re: performance services

To: "Drew Palavage" <palavagedrew@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: performance services
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:02:00 -0500
> Hi, Due to my own time constraints, I was wondering if anyone
> knows of a shop/garage that would be interested in
> performing/installing some performance modifications on a 76
> TR6?...I am in the Southern NJ/Philadelphia area..I've e-mailed a
> few with my requests but haven't heard back from them (Ragtops
> & Roadsters, Cloverleaf, to name a couple)..Thanks..Drew

The only shop in the Delaware Valley worth having your car go to is Power
British in Norristown, their phone is 610.270.0505 or
britcars@powerbritish.com.  As a former employee (worked there during the
summer, while in college) I can vouch that the work is superior, the prices
are reasonable and on par with their competition.  Brian has an unparalleled
knowledge of tuning the TR range (TR Perfermance is a specialty).

Kai