Re: Another crash pad question

To: ktnkt@cape.com (KTnKT)
Subject: Re: Another crash pad question
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:48:25 -0800 (PST)
Kevin---It's been too many years ago to remember the details, but I know
I did not remove the METAL dash or steering column when replacing the
passenger side lower crash pad. I vaguely recall taking out the glove
box, and of course the wood facia, and all that goes with this exercise.
I also replaced the top crash pad, so I had to take off the windscreen.

I sparingly used a 3M aerosol adhesive on the metal before fitting the
upper crash pad. It was the kit from TRF, and looks like the original
grain, without the splits!

Dick T.
'73