Re: Troubleshooting TR6 horn

To: "Six pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting TR6 horn
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:48:39 -0500
Hugh,

I second all of Mark's info except for one detail. I prefer to use a 12
volt test light instead of a multimeter on almost all automotive DC
systems . The reason is that a weak ground may test OK on a meter, but
as soon as a load is applied (like the bulb in the light) the circuit
breaks down. That led to lots of head scratching (and cursing) in the
past.

Pay special attention to the bullet connecters behind the grille, near
to the drivers side bumper bracket.

Good luck, Jim