215 Buick V8 bellhousings and flywheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 215 Buick V8 bellhousings and flywheels
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:14:25 EST
In a message dated 1/3/2002 4:00:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dale <
tpdwinch@yahoo.com> writes:

> Do not know if this company is still in business,
> but it is worth a call. They specialized in the
> 215 V-8.
>
> D & D Frabications
> 8005 Tiffany
> Almont Mi, 48003
> 810 798 2491

They are very much still in business, and I highly recommend them. For more
info on this type of stuff, check out the newsletter site below my name (one
of the reasons I am only on the digest version is the amount of time I spend
editing and publishing that newsletter).

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm