Triumphant website

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Triumphant website
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:21:56 -0500
Since the weather and a small cold prevents me from driving my TR6, I
figured I'd work on the site a bit. Here is a brief list of new additions:

[] TR6 Quiz
A Beta version of a trivia quiz (3 levels/3 questions)... email me new
questions.

[] 1969 TR69-11 catalogue
With contributions from Derek Graham, I have posted a rare and quite
beautiful 1969 TR69-11 catalogue. The images average 200k, but well worth
the download. The details of the pictures are some of the nicest - the
type of images you'd find in BPiggott's book.

[] Guestbook
With over 800 hits in a week, but since I don't want to invade privacy/web
track, I have no idea who you are. Would love to have people sign (never
for Spam!), just to get to know other TR6 fans.

[] Improve navigator
Designed to support scrolling for those with 800x600 display settings.

[] Site History
Click on the "red pin" (next to the word "New" on welcome page) to see
latest updates and work in progress.

[] In the works:
- Screen Savers
- Desktop Pics
- TR6 Historical Timeline
- Historical Articles from various Motor Rags (new and old)
Need more ideas - What would you like to see (email me).

Please visit http://coreysherman.tripod.com/TRWEB/TR6.htm
and let me know what you think.
Corey Sherman
corey.sherman@rcn.com