Matt's engine rebuild

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Matt's engine rebuild
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:13:15 -0800 (PST)
Matt,

   I built the engine thats in my tr6 last winter with about the same goals in
mind that you have. I wanted more power, but I wanted a street car. I went with
the goodparts GP3 cam with 1.55 roller rockers, pace setter header, 9.5:1
compression, and I converted the car to overdrive (A type). I am very happy
with the results. The car is almost more reliable than my dad's stock tr6, and
when cruiseing on the highway I actually get better gas mileage...Not that I
really care about that though:) . The header Is pretty decent for the
money..I'm sure there are better, but for me it has worked out really well, and
overall I am happy with it. Contact me off list if you want to bounce any ideas
off me, I'm currently working on a hotter engine for the tr250 that I'm
rebuilding.

P.S. I'm pretty sure that you are the youngest member now. I am 17 and didn't
know of any younger than me.

Ryan Miles
Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.