RE: tires?? but what about rims??

To: "Alan Lindner" <A.Lindner@STRATEDGE.COM>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tires?? but what about rims??
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:56:36 -0600
Well, I have the K/N Minilite knock-offs from Moss.  I rebuild the entire
car, and added poly bushings.  After completion, I drove the car with the
old rims first, and was very disappointed.  After changing to the Minilite
knock-offs, I'm very happy!!!!!  Again, I also have the Pirelli Touring
205/70/15.

Eric
'76 TR6  (CF52678U  +O)